Friday, December 24, 2010

___prh...a day in the life....: Buckeye Nation Are they College Football's Worst F...

After the Mess Yesterday with Terrelle Pryor and others caught selling gifts for cash, and getting the boot for 1/2 of next season...I repost my thoughts on Pryor and his rise to "stardom" at Ohio State: Never one to say, "I told you so"...hummm, but, I told you so!


__prh...a day in the life....: Buckeye Nation Are they College Football's Worst F...: "The weekend weather continued in the nice vein, the slow slide to winter has begun, let us hope it stays on the slow path. As much as I..."

1 comment:

AmPowerBlog said...

Well, sorry to hear about Buckeye Nation ... but for today ... Merry Christmas!

September 2026? WTH?

 Yep, only the 4th post of this year, marking the beginning of year #20...but tis what it tis... VA eye appointment last week, and yesterday...