Monday, July 2, 2018

Sunrise/Bald Eagles on Grand Lake {Ohio}

With Patricia still in Wisconsin, until Wednesday the 4th of July, I managed to crawl out of the sack early {5:25 or so} pack up the cameras and a couple of lens and headed for the south side of Grand Lake to my old High School stomping grounds at Windy Point, near Montezuma....kind of Hazy, so I thought I'd get some sunrise shots through the Gloaming...and maybe capture some wildlife....turns out I got some of both....

The sunrise was hidden behind some clouds and hazy lake early, before it burst out above the cloud bank....meanwhile a passel' of waterfowl were around....as I finished up I looked to the southwest of the park and thought I spied a white headed American Bald Eagle....I did!  And it had some younger Eagles with it....here are some photos for this morning:














No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...