Monday, June 28, 2021

Still Working on "Stuff"

 



As I have posted on other occasions, Blogging Ain't what it used to be...here I am, just under 14 years since I started this blog...WTH? has it really been that long?  I was a mere 58 years young when I banged out my first "post"...This one right here:

First Blog Post 7/27/2007


It wasn't much to say the least, but it was a start, just one month shy of 14 years ago...Those first few years I stayed busy, posting over 250 posts or so per years before slowing down less than a decade ago...but here I am, still alive and still posting, on occasion, rare occasions, in these days of Dead Blogging.

I still have good intentions then I look back and realize that I've posted about all from my lifetime that I could add a photo to or remember.

Coming up next a trip to meet the sons and wife's family roots back in Wisconsin, Sam will come in from the Chicago area, via Iowa, and Hal and family will introduce the newest grandson, Kruz, to Great Grandma #2 up in Wisconsin...having already flown his down to Naples to visit my 97 year old mom over Memorial Day...making the rounds and we will have a {Hopefully} large family get together on Saturday July 3rd for a Oconomowoc Bar BQ...

In the meantime, I keep adding a few hours {30 this past week} at Honda working Security on occasion...Why?  Hell if I know, I don't need the money, although it does buy gas, motorcycle add on things for the TW200, beer and quality cigars...I guess I fill in there because if I didn't work at all, I would be a total back yard beer bum, instead of a part time one...👀

I did fire up an old "Hobby"...collecting license plates and restoring my old ones from years and vehicles past...here are some, including my new "retro" 1954 Florida Place, 54 being the year we moved there and the "PRH 1949"  being my handle and initials...I thought it came out pretty sharp for $20 including with shipping included...

Now I will eventually begin my look back on the Air Force years, 1968-1972, although those can be found elsewhere on this blog with a little looking...but I will try to consolidate them in a few posts this time around.;


Back Later>>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...