Friday, August 26, 2022

{More} Grand Lake Ohio Photos...

 

Thought I should get one more August post out...so here goes:
 

I have been getting up early and out to the lake more often of late.  After a year or so of seldom getting my lazy, aging, ass out of the sack, I finally figured "Use it or Lose it"...so with 2 or 3 cameras in hand, including the new Canon Rebel T7i, a lightweight camera that I'm sure the "Professionals" would shun...but hey, I'm not a professional in anything these 98% personal retired times, so "What the Hell"?...it's lightweight and easy to use, even more so than the Nikon.

The photo on the top I took yesterday and it was a hit on the right wing social media site, getting several hundred "Likes" and even posted by the admins of the GAB site, so I thought it should be posted here and on a couple of other places as well....



My wildlife photos of late have not been that great, for the most part but I have managed a few decent shots...No descriptions given on needed, IMO...just sharing, but all have been taken in the past week.  Next up, talk about the new Generator, which might be needed in case of a weather or Biden fuck up...and let's be honest, that Demented Son of a Bitch, is as fucked as it gets...Offended?  If you are, you're in the wrong blog...

Back Later>>> 
















No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...