Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Favorite Sunrise/Sunset Photos

 


So I lied...I promised to post more Sepia Photos on my "Next Post", but will do that later as I sift through the thousands I have snapped...today I will post my favorite {some} Sunrise and Sunset Photos I have snapped over the decades, but mostly newer {past decade} photos...

Many are from Grand Lake here in Western Ohio, others from Southwest Florida and the Keys over my visits back to my childhood home, Venice, and other locations down that way: 

Photos:  Top Sunset off Venice Beach Florida in October 2019 following a Thunderstorm...Bottom:  Misty Morning pre Sunrise off Windy Point, Grand Lake, Ohio, in 2015.

The others?  Various Sunrise, Sunsets, from locations at Venice, Florida, Grand Lake, Ohio, Coldwater Creek Mercer County, Celina, Ohio, Naples, Florida, Islamorada, in the Florida Keys, and Key West...dates from 1986 through 2019.
































No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...