Friday, August 20, 2021

One More Grand Lake Eagle...


Woke up at 4AM and couldn't get back to sleep, that is rare for me, especially since I put in a pedestrian 4 hours at Honda from 6-10 last night...but wide awake I was...I looked out my bedroom window and it appear clear as a bell with the near full moon.  So up I got, made a pot of fresh coffee...and prepared to head out to the lake and take some Sunrise Photos...Well Hell!

As I prepared to leave...BOOM!  The Fog started to roll in ... again!!!  

Since I was awake anyway and the fog was hit and miss...I drove the 6 miles or so to Windy Point on the south side...the Sun did push through the fog and haze, and I snapped some shots, although I have not went through those yet...because towards the end of my planned shoot, some Juvenile Eagles began to sit on the rocks and then some began to fly about...40 shots into the haze, I got a couple of "fair shots" nothing great...but as I was preparing to leave, this guy decided to fly right over my and another photographer's heads...BOOM AGAIN!

That is my "Photo of the Day"  


back later>>>>



 

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...