Monday, November 8, 2021

Florida Trip Post #5, revisiting Flagler Beach/Pier

 


Thought I would use today's post to revisit my look at the Flagler Beach/Pier portion of my Florida visit...When I arrived at Flagler and the quaint beach motel on October 20th and thru my stay, which ended on October 22nd, I saw nice Atlantic Breezes and plenty of sun and humidity, perfect weather.  Looking back I'm glad I stayed when I did, the weather these past few days has turned into a bit of an adventure, looking at the weather and news stories....

As you can see from today's Pier Camera,  the sun is back out, but the waves and Rip Tide is still in force: 

Flagler Pier Cam  

It appears that these conditions will last thru mid week, at least...

Meanwhile here is a quick little story from one Orlando TV Station on the view of the Pier...

Wild Pier Waves {< click to see story} 

<<<This photo showing wave action is NOT mine, It was copied from the Palm Coast Observer, and I thank them for this shot.



The top photo meanwhile is me at the Pier fishing and enjoying the sun back on Friday morning October 22nd...

OK...that was a quick look back at the trip's beginning, next post I will be moving on down to Naples and the southern most points of the Florida Gulf Coast...


back later>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...