Thursday, November 4, 2021

More from Florida October 2021 Trip

 


While the Fishing was NOT good this trip, and the photography did leave a lot to be desired, I refuse to let the 11 day, 2900 miles of driving, be a total loss...after all, I did get to see my 97 year old mom, living with my youngest sister.   And I ate well thanks to my Denmark Born and Naples Yacht Club Big Guy, Brother in Law,Mike.  I also found a nice and likely future spot on the north Atlantic Shore at Flagler Beach, and managed a day in the Everglades and Big Cypress Swamp.  So, despite the bad fishing, the total hate for the changes at my old hometown of Venice, it wasn't all bad....and I have been spending time going through my photos and seeing what I can do with them...

Like this one from off the Venice Jetties...a lone "Sailor" no doubt with engines running, since the "sails" were not out...I turned this lite blue photo, with a strange water line between the Jetty and Gulf, first into Sepia and finally into the Bottom Large "Orange" that you see at the Bottom...the Top Photo?  Well that is Steaks, Grouper, and Mahi~Mahi, or Dolphin,{not to be confused with the friendly, protected Purposes} For Desert ?  Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake...

And then the Boat Shots and Related Upgrades? Or Updates...

From Blue Original unfiltered, to Sepia, to the final "Orange" View...
Back later with more from the Florida Trip>>>




















No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...