Thursday, January 5, 2017

Welcome to 2017 with the Fox on Ice

Been tough getting off the snide and finishing up my look back at 2016....a couple more segments to go, but I will get it done...Just not today!

Before we received a late December/New Year Warm~Up  {which is now gone and replaced with lite snow and wind chills in the Zero Range} ...I did get out to Grand Lake to take my Garden Variety Sunrise/Sunset shots over the lake, at various locations...

On December 28th I was walking out along the Windy Point Jetty, waiting for the first specks of Sun to rise above the eastern lake, when I saw a shadow run out on the frozen lake about 100 or more yards off shore....as I readied the Sony, without a proper lens for wildlife,{after all I was taking sunrise photos}...I pushed the internal zoom to it's max and snapped a few shots of the visitor, a wily Red Fox, who had joined me to watch nature's awaking....

I will return, sooner rather than later, for pats 3 and 4 looking back at 2016

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...