Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 2013....a new month begins

 Survived hosting the family Thanksgiving get together, of course Patricia and the other women folk fixed the meal, I just played with the camera, and grandson and grand nephew and niece...Then started off the Basketball Officiating Season with Boy HS games on Friday and Saturday Night, despite a bit of bitching from fans{when don't the idiots complain?}, I'm glad to be back on the floor and getting a workout.

Patricia and I, after Anissa left to head back to her house, took a 4 mile trip to my old hang out from my high school days, as I caught a few Sunset Photos along Windy Point on the south side of Grand Lake near Montezuma, Ohio:





No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...