Friday, September 26, 2014

Back from Kokomo 2014

The 32nd annual Vietnam and all Veterans Reunion has ended....this year I made it about 48 hours, however, the first few hours saw to much home made Moonshine...so I can only recall about  the last 30  :)

My 5th straight, Tom McCandless, the Head of the Boar's Nest has now been to 27 straight...Photo from the Boar's  posted here:

Kokomo 2014:


Not sure why Blogger is not uploading photos....will work on it....but frankly, after 7 plus years of this....I'm not sure where it will take me, without photos it will be pretty much a Daily Diary and not sure how that will work...or of course I could just change Browsers, but again, not sure I want to.


more later>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...