Monday, March 20, 2017

Never Let a Little Rain

March 20, 2015...

Officially the first day of Spring...and despite the recent cold snap, today is pretty much your garden variety "Spring Day"....heavy rains from 4am till about 8:30 and it was mid 30s..but rain did not turn to Snow...then the sun came out about Noon, and now at 3pm more rain.

I am scheduled to umpire a Varsity Scrimmage at Delphos, some 30 miles north...and just got word that the game is still "on" unless it rains more...well, looking at the Radar...they are about to get "more" ...so will see if the Athletic Director gives me a call or e-mail saying 'Cancelled" ...

That has been my day, since I really have little interest in the NCAA Basketball doings, now that Duke is out and my brackets have been officially "toasted" ... I'll just wait for that call saying

"No Game Today" 

back later...

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...