Monday, December 2, 2019

Florida October 2019 in Photos...

Hard to believe that it's been 5 weeks since I returned from South Florida via the Jeep...the older you get, time for certain, does fly by at Warp Speed...today's post will be some of my personal favorite photos from the various locations I stopped at on my three week trip....Stops {mostly in Naples where I was house sitting while my youngest sister and her husband were back in his homeland, Denmark} included Venice, my old home town, Homosassa, DeLand, the Everglades, and Islmorada, in the middle Keys, along with Naples...here we go...

Remember to Click on Photo for larger individual views of each....































I'll probably have one more post in 2019 and that will be looking back, in Photos and a few {very few] words, taking a look back at the entire year..

Back Later>>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...