Monday, March 22, 2021

A 72nd Birthday Present...Kruz Abraham ...



March, more rather than less, has been fairly "Spring Like" here in the Heartland...working when I feel like it has turned my retirement gig into more hours than I really want to work, or need to work...but the "Economic Scare" like the Contrived Virus, is overblown. 

Demented Joe, even more so than Trump before him, has the money machines working overtime, pumping out new bills to give to workers, and freeloaders alike.  Even the illegals crossing the border are like rat's going after a passel of Swiss Cheese, and with that, nobody that really doesn't want to work, is not working.  Jobs are going begging, at least in the low pay range...why work?, Joe wants you to sit on your asses and become slaves of the state.

My guess is, Joe won't be around through the Summer, the Dementia is showing, and it can's and won't be reversed, my God the man can't climb the damn stairs on AF One...once Joe is gone, it's only going to get worse, once the Whoreazontal VP takes over.

Meanwhile on to more pleasant news..

My 72nd birthday came last week...and with that, on my big day, came Grandson #3, youngest son and his wife had their 3rd child, all boys, on March 16th...a bit early, but at 8 pounds 11 oz and over 20 inches long, Kruz Abraham was ready, and we welcomed him on my birthday...interesting that his dad, was our 3rd child and he was born on my mom's 60th birthday, and this 3rd child of his was born on my birthday...albeit #72...


That, and the weather, along with my continued working with the new dehydrator, putting out various flavors of beef jerky, is keeping me busy, as is the job...but with warmer weather coming, the work gig will slow down, I won't spend my late spring thru early fall working...at least not much.

In the meantime, despite the Republic falling into the Progressive/Leftist Shitter, I plan on enjoying my remaining time on this planet, Joe and his ilk can kiss my Lily White Conservative Ass...

Not sure when, but I plan on being back for more...

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...