Sunday, March 26, 2023

Turning 74...

 


PRH turned 74 last week on March 16th...I have to admit I never thought I would last this long...the male family genes have never been in it for the long run.  As far as I know I'm the second longest living male in the H family...one uncle lasted 75 years but he had several heart attacks from his 40s and 50s before holding on until 75.

As for me?  I've held on despite having Agent Orange related {so the VA says} Diabetes 2 with related Neuropathy...my visit to the VA in Columbus last month, my BP was off the charts while my Blood Sugar was down to 8.0 from 8.7 last year...the BP?  White Coat Issues, it has been pretty stable in the 115-122 over 65-70 range most mornings, so with meds I am not concerned about it...in fact at 74 years, what the Hell do I have to be concerned about, health wise..I'm on the last days on this planet, whether I make it 1 week or 15 more years...

So I will continue to drink some beers, smoke a few good hand rolled cigars, no cheap shit for PRH, ride the Dual Sport TW200 motorcycle, and anything else that fits my fancy.  Sure I do plan on eating more healthy when I can, drinking a bit less, and drop the 8 pounds I have gained over the last year, and hopefully a few more down to the 180 mark, aside from that?  I plan on enjoying best I can, what time I have left on this earth, until God decides what to do me with...

back later, with a new series, if I can concentrate, looking back on a "Life Lived"...


later

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...