Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Mid Summers Night ....

Still in the catching up mode...

I did get my final two games of baseball in on Saturday...working, for the 4th straight year, the Ohio ACME State Championships.  ACME is the Summer version of High School Baseball, and is exclusively from north of Cincinnati to the Toledo area.  I worked two teams I am very familiar with, Crestview and Ottawa-Glandorf in State game #3 on the bases and behind the plate with two teams less so, but who I work on occasion, Defiance and Bellfontaine..Crestview and Defiance came out on top, and defending champion Defiance remains undefeated in the double elimination tournament as I type this.

Now with the gear packed away for the future{although I may work some fall baseball} I can get ready for football....beginning with a 7 on 7 passing tournament on Friday, here in Celina.  19 quick games are on the agenda, 7 JV contests and 12 varsity games...an easy $100 bucks which will keep me in beer until the football scrimmage and regular season begins in about 3 1/2 weeks.

Today I began my summer "projects" albeit later than I had planned...clipped the Ivy off the porch and front of same, trimmed the bushes along the outskirts of the house, and begin planning on finally painting the garage...I may have to do some "wood work" on parts of that as well....but I did get the Ivy and Brush work done for now...

Late last week I did get out and shoot some photos along Grand Lake...something I have done quite
often the past few years...Summer Morning Photos..this year however it was my first time out...and enclosed are a few of those...

More as I continue to catch up....


Photos-along Grand Lake Ohio as the Summer rolls towards fall...

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...