Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sliding into Winter....


Looked and here it is, 9 days past my last post...my longest dry spell since I begin that journey back in July 2007...I lay it on being bored as Hell, and having laid out much of my past life{that part worth telling} over the years....but I will move ahead and forward with this.

Last weekend, we celebrated grandson Kasyn's, 2nd birthday{he actually turns 2 this coming Sunday} this past Saturday in Centerville....we, Patricia, Anissa, and me, joined about 35 other friends and family members at the guest house at the pool clubhouse they rented...Trains was the theme, and it was a "hit", including the younger kids getting to smack the Train Pinata.

Other than that I have stayed busy with basketball scrimmage work, rotating between Celina, St. Marys, and south to Versailles....after a Junior High boys scrimmage in St. Marys last night, I have three left...Celina tomorrow night and Saturday Morning, and a JV/Freshman Boys roundup at Versailles on Friday night...then a week off for Thanksgiving, before opening my regular season on the 30th at Paulding.

Thanks about it, except for the cooler than normal, along with windy weather of the past week...

back later>>>

Photos-Kasyn at 2nd birthday.....playing slugger on the Train Pinata, and getting ready to blow out the candles...

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...