Saturday, November 11, 2017

A Veterans Day "Salute" to the Leadership of the VSPA ... part #1

That would be a "Middle Finger" Salute to Steve Gattis and those responsible for putting that Mussolini Wannabee in charge as President {Dictator} for Life of the Vietnam Security Police Association.

While there are many good people in position of power at the VSPA, Gattis has been given the ultimate power to shut down those he has issues or disagrees with...and he has surround himself with Toadies, in underling positions as well...Garcia, Poss, and others, while running off the true founders and backbone of the association, like Langley, Morris, Savage, and others...all in his perverted efforts to maintain power and the purse strings of the group.  I'd love to see the Books and what some of the crooks have been doing in the name of "We Take Care of Our Own" ... as in "Taking Care of Our Own Pockets and Power" ...that however will never happen, their bank accounts and power base are as selectively secret as the Nazi SS.

A bit of personal History with VSPA...

Sometime back in 1998 or 99 I was sitting at the computer at work...the Internet and our actions with Health Department relationships on same were new at the time.  Over lunch I typed "Security Police in Vietnam"  and one of the "hits" that came back were in relation to the Vietnam Security Police Association...after some e-mail with Don Poss, one of the Web Site Chiefs, I joined for $15 and over the next couple of years was pleased to find several guys, including my Nha Trang 14th SPS Buddy Harry Bevan, who at the time {1999} was a Philly Cop/Dog Handler at the Philadelphia International Airport ... over the next several years I was to find more than a handful of guys I served with at Dover, and Nha Trang...and made many new friends, although I didn't serve with, we had that common bond of not giving a shit Sky Cops who served in Vietnam.  I also hooked up with a guy from my tiny hometown of Scott, Ohio, Bill Marshall, although we didn't know each other, our families, through his mom's and my Grandmother's friendship had been bonded together decades before.

I attended the 2002 National Reunion in Dayton, then stopped by the one in Vegas a couple years later, and again a full time at the Dayton Reunion in 2011.   By 2000 I had met and re~friended my old NCOIC of Law Enforcement at Nha Trang, Phil Lange....I had given Phil some moments of angst at Nha Trang, but we became close friends upon hooking up thanks to the VSPA...and although I had no intention of becoming a "Life Member" of VSPA, it was his dying wish, before he passed in 2003 that he buy me a Life Time Membership to that group, as well as sending me his "stuff"...Flags, SP Badges, Patches, from our days in Vietnam together...What could I say?  I became a life member and Phil passed away early in 2003....another friend lost to Cancer and likely Agent Orange....

There were few bumps in the road over the first decade...the Bulletin Board became a Hot Bed of Political Mud Slinging...and I can say, with reservations, I was among those tossing the most dirt...I never could or never will understand "Liberal Veterans" ...and usually avoid them at all costs.  Well VSPA from leadership on down is now loaded with them...from Gatiss, Garcia, and Company, down to their Protected misfits, like Super Atheist Kenny DePussy{sic}, and Big Chief of the Redskin Nation,  Pat "Hawk" Dunne...a couple that wear their hate for this Country and it's Conservative Patriots, on their sleeves.  That has been the issues of late, the VSPA BB has been pretty dead, clown like these, especially DeRussy, have been allowed to spread their hate for all things "Godly" all over the board, while anybody that dares to challenge them, like me, Big Sam Lewis, and others have been threatened with Banishment from the Dying Pages....and now the Ban Hammer has finally Dropped...

Back Later with that Story>>>

photos:  (1) VSPA Logo and QC Patch all rolled into one...(2)  PRH and Bill Marshall back in 2011 at Dayton two old Scott, Ohio {population 250} guys together...(3) Part of the VSPA attendees at Dayton 2011

3 comments:

Sam said...

Screw Em .They think they are important but only in their Limp Dicked Brains getting their rocks off the only way they can in their old age .sam

PRH said...

Watch It Sam! The might Ban you from posting on the DOA/VSPA BB....Oh Wait, they alredy have...LMAO....

Sam said...

Evidently de Pussy didn't get any attention growing up .Id bet he was so ugly his momma had to stand him in a corner and feed his little ass with a Sling Shot

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...