Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A Final Shot at the VSPA {and OHSAA} Remembering Vietnam: The Epilog

Sitting here listening to the "60s on 6" on my XM Radio, as Van Morrison and his "Brown Eyed Girl" begins in the background, I harken back to those days in 1969 when I arrived...apprehensive, but I should not have been, I survived in fine from, grew up somewhat, and by the time I arrived home from my 2nd Air Base{Nha Trang was the first and best} Tan Son Nhut, I had made the decision I would be nobody's fool and would never be bullied by anyone or anybody again...I have pretty much kept that promise.  I've had to physically and verbally spare with assholes, bullies, and self important "Dictator Wannabe" types over the 47+ years since my return...whether it was Air Force lifters, so called superiors, bosses, Weekend Drunks at the Red Door, or pissed off farmers, restaurant owners, or bureaucrats, in my Environment Health days, and coaches, players, or parents,  in my days as an umpire and sports official.  I have stuck by that promise to myself.

The "Termination Letter"

Well as dark approached yesterday my mail lady knocked on the door and had a nice $6.59  Certified Letter for me to sign...it was from current VSPA President Greg Cain, not to be confused with Dictator For Life, Steve Gattis...I've always thought that Greg and I had a pretty good relationship, and he was not happy with the director that Gattis and Company were taking, it appears that I was wrong.  I usually have a pretty good feel and not swayed by those that are tossing me a line of BS...well even I don't evaluate everybody correctly all the time...that is on me.

Here is the expensive letter, read it then I will comment on same:


Make no mistake the quotes attributed to me are correct, and I stand by my comments concerning the little racist turd, Hector Ramos, one of the slew of VPs that King Gattis has as a court jester.  The lie is that I had something to do with longtime Life Member, 85 year old Jackie Kays resigned because of me...pure Bullshit.  Jackie resigned because insults by Ramos, and lack of response by Gattis and Company.

The rest of the letter is a joke...the VSPA has never sponsored my Dayton Reunion, they handed out a couple of Bronze Statues to me and the late Bob Griffith, the can have mine back and melt it down...it's as worthless as my Life Membership #575.

So I'm done, but not before I fired off a nice "Open Letter to the VSPA Leadership"  This morning.  Which reads like this:


Now that I have been officially "terminated" from the rolls of the VSPA {a joke in itself} by a nice expensive Certified Letter from the current President, I only will make a few comments, which I suspect none of you, The King or his Court Jesters,  will answer.
{1} Just where the Hell do you get off running roughshod over a Association that you had little to do with founding, and then trashing the true founders, like Langley, Savage, and especially Terry Morris, without cause or reason?  And spare me that "Rules and Regulation BS" ... Your arbitrary way of pushing your power grab is as pathetic as one of you sending your wife{who last I looked never served} as a front women to trash Morris, who worked his ass off to build membership in VSPA without making a dime....by the way, speaking of dimes...never mind that is secret and in the vault, isn't it?

{2} My termination letter stated as a final thought that VSPA  "Additionally due to your{my} hostility toward our membership{seriously?  Not the membership, only the Court and King and a couple of clowns named Ramos, Garcia, and of course the protected Atheist~in~Good Standing, Kenny DeRussy} and the annual VSPA reunions{really?}, The VSPA will not sanction, advertise, or promote any form of an annual gathering that you organize in Dayton, Ohio.  Seriously...you guys have done NOTHING to support our Dayton Reunion, except to call it a "Mini Reunion"...the only thin "Mini" about it is what it cost those attending, especially compared to that bloated back slapping over priced, let's hand out the awards to the same "warriors" each and every year...we at Dayton didn't {I sure the Hell never did} ask for you help or promotion, we have been doing fine since 2007 without any pats on the head from the King or his Jesters.

{3} Finally, the termination letter also quotes my comments on the VSPA Bulletin Board....those quotes are correct and not taken out of context.  In the letter Greg accuses me causing Jackie Kays thread to be removed, fair enough, however to accuse me of being the reason he resigned from VSPA is pure garbage and a damn lie.  Your VP, the little racist toad, Hector Ramos, with his constant support against the USA stopping illegal immigration, bitching about the lack of Puerto Rico Aid, and other one sided slants, topped off by his insult against Jackie, was the reason.  Make no mistake, Ramos and the lack of apology from the "leadership" is the only reason that Jackie quit the organization that he has long been a major part of.  If you had any guts, you would get down on your hands and knees and thank Jackie, John Langley, and Terry Morris, for keeping alive the very association you rule over....but you won't, you think YOU are the reason VSPA has succeeded, look in the mirror, you aren't.

And if you expect me to make apology to Ramos, Garcia, DePussy, or Chief Hawk Dunne...don't hold your collective breaths ... and excuse me if I don't end this "Respectfully" or with "Due Respect", because, trust me, there is none.  I became a life member because of  the late Phil Lange, my Nha Trang NCOIC back in 1969, it was one of his dying wishes that I join as a life member, and he paid for my LM #575 and you can NEVER take that away, even wannabe Dictators have limits of power.  I salute the memory of my old 14th SPS NCOIC....a military salute, any salute I might give the "Leadership" of the VSPA would be a bit less official.

Pat Houseworth
 
So that is that...not sure what I lose?  I've made new friends, found old ones from both Vietnam and Stateside, and we have our own Reunion, that has ZERO to do with the VSPA except that many of our reunion attendees are members of that association...The Dayton Sky Cop reunion{see poster on top of thread} is alive and well, without the VSPA.
 
A final thought on the VSPA and the OHSAA...amazing I have been banned and received a license all in about 5 weeks from both, I am indeed pissing off the right people.   While the VSPA costs me nothing, Hell I have not crossed their path since the bloated annual reunion at Dayton in 2011, and have posted maybe a handful of insults and comments on it's deader than dead bulleting boards...I'm out nothing, and they have trashed several long time and founding fathers  of the VSPA, in Steve Gattis and his Court Jesters need for greed....Open the damn Books Asshole, let's see where the money goes!
 
As for the OHSAA, I've made my fight with them, and I could continue to pursue "Justice" in the courts...but why?  I'll be 69 or 70 by the time it would be settled and what would I have gained?  Not much money wise, and frankly I don't have the time and now that I'm out of it, I am more than happy that I don't have answer every contract for hire request...I am at peace with my forced "retirement" ... it got me off that snide and I'm more than happy about it.
 
One final thought on both Steve Gattis and the Head Bean Counter at OHSAA, Beau Rugg, and their ilk....Karma, God, Heaven, and Hell, do exist, and one day not far off...you will stand before your maker, and explain your lies, and power grabbing corruption, to the ultimate judge...I hope you are ready, because I am,  and I will not shy away from my sins and actions.
 
Back Later and the last of the VSPA and OHSAA Blog Posts are now behind me....and both will be erased forever from this blog border and comments on said blog.
 
PRH
 
 

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...