Monday, June 18, 2018

The {Leftist} Problem with Facebook

I joined Mark Suckerberg's Facebook a decade or so ago, just a year or so after starting this blog {July 2007)....I used it as a tool to find old Air Force and other friends from the past, whether it be my Radio Broadcasting days or my Childhood growing up in Venice, Florida {1954-63}...it has worked out that way pretty well....what has not worked out is sharing or stating my political views.  Seems little Markey Fart Pants, being the fake Hebrew that he is, has his lips locked on the asses of perverts {Gays Dykes, Gender Benders, etc} and radical Islam {Goat Fornicators} and if you dare call these misfits what they are, you get tossed in the FB Prison.

My Regular page has now been shown the cell 5 times for 30 days, most of those over the past year for calling out the Fort Wayne {IN} VA for flying the Rainbow or as I call them "Flags for Fags"....that put my regular page and my back up "photos" page both on 30 day time outs {The photos page got it for calling Muslims the scum of the earth}...so I decided to mass produce a couple of more IDs, and so far 2 of them have passed the FB muster....Why?  You ask...because I am like the proverbial "Turd in the Punch Bowl" ... I enjoy pissing off the left, especially
gutless white male liberals, who by my count are gay, hen pecked, or mommy boys, with a few child molesters tossed in.  Male Liberals are probably the sickest, weakest, group of sons a bitches on Planet Earth....and Markey Suckerberg is the Poster Child for that group.

Facebook has a leftist idealogue problem, and that is a problem for Christians and especially Conservative Christians...and right wing radicals of that ilk, like me, are the prime targets of those running the Facebook Nazi Moderators ... 

There is a new alternative to Facebook, called MeWe:

MeWe

It's good but a slow process to gain traction....we will see how that goes, in the meantime I will use my alternate IDs to infiltrate and badger anything left.  However I am sure those IDs will eventually show up on the Facebook Nazi Radar {just can't help myself}, and join the FB Jail House Crew....

In the meantime...back later>>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...