Friday, June 22, 2018

So Many People to offend and So Little Time to Bother with That!



Sitting here contemplating on having the first beer of the day and maybe firing up a hand rolled Cigar....

Wife, Patricia, is gone to Wisconsin for her annual two week visit with her family up that way in SE Wisconsin, in her home area of Oconomowoc...and I have been rained out 2 nights in a row from Summer ACME Baseball Umpire work.  I will have Anissa over for 6 hours tomorrow and Sunday, she is our special needs daughter that was born in northern Wisconsin some 39 years ago...she lives in a home with assistant living folks on the other side of Celina and spends most weekends a few hours {12 or so} with us.  Next week I plan on scraping out 2000 sq foot old parsonage home of the 6 year old paint....at 69 this will probably be the last time I will do this task...but I don't want to leave it to someone else just yet....it's not my style.  When I get around to painting it, is anybody's guess...perhaps this fall, perhaps next summer...I really don't have a time table, it doesn't pay to at my age.

In addition to scraping, mowing, feeding the cats, and checking on mom, who also is now in assisted living, at least for the Summer, at the age of 94, I plan on heading to Fort Wayne next Wednesday and heading up to Rick Pearson's place and down a few beers and spend the night there....late next week, weather permitting, I have a few make up games to work...then another weekend watching Anissa, Patricia arrives home on the 4th, then a couple of weeks of ACME Tournament Games to Umpire, ending with the State Tournament in Defiance.  Brown County for a few days in Late July/early August and Hell Summer will be on the wane....


In the meantime I need to get my ass off social media, like Facebook, and the Snowflakes, Hard Core Leftists, Troll, Rainbow Warriors, Islamic Trash, and other dregs, including Never Trumpsters, RINOs, and whiners of every ilk and every walk of life....I need to ride the TW, do a bit of work at Honda, just to keep busy, and contemplate what lies ahead.  To be sure, hanging around pissing people off on Facebook is no longer in the cards...at least not to the extent that I have for the past few year.  I currently have 3 of my 4 Facebook IDs either banned or banished....Mark Suckenberg and his far left Islamic/Faggot loving lefties hate Conservatives..especially Christian Conservatives, don't you know?

However I will be getting my outlet on this blog more than I have over the past 5 or 6 years...but not as much as in the first few.  I plan on starting that next week, looking back at my personal and not~so~personal history.  

Just how I will deliver that remains up in the air....give me time, in the meantime I think I will have that beer and enjoy a cigar.

back later>>>>


No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...