Sunday, June 24, 2018

June 24, 1947...The UFO Hysteria Begins

On June 24, 1947, some 71 years ago today {nearly 2 years before I was born} the UFO Sighting Hysteria began, with this:

Kenneth Arnold UFO Sightings

Ken Arnold was an intelligent man with 9000 flying hours, UFOs {which had not been named as such} had not been reported or seen in nearly 40 years, and nothing like his report had ever been put forth.

6/24/1947

There was no reason not to believe Kenneth Arnold....

Arnold Sightings

As for me?   I was a skeptic for many years, but no longer...concerning the Roswell, New Mexico, crash?  Not sure about that, but I believe the modern UFO sightings, which began in the summer of 1947 where in conjunction with the founding of Modern Israel, less than a year later in May
1948....call me crazy if you will, but I truly believe many of these UFO Reports are Biblical, and the more I study them and our Bible, the more I believe UFOs are indeed a sign.

Israel Founded

Now that I've turned many of you off, tough luck...!  I don't care.  I hardly am an expert on UFOs or the Bible, but it is as good an idea as little green men from Mars.  

While not mine, this is but one opinion of the connection between UFOs and Biblical Prophecy.

UFOs and the Bible

There you have today's post...take it with a grain of salt...but salt that as your daily food for thought!

Back Later>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...