Sunday, February 16, 2014

ADvrider...Banned Again!


Another bit of snow overnight....and I see the "warm-up" for next week has been downgraded.  Instead of some rain and a couple of days in the 50s, they are now saying mostly in the 30s, maybe low to mid 40s by Thursday...then back to the winter cold....gonna be a slow warm up before baseball season begins...and as it stands now, the spring high school baseball season will be much like last year, wet, cold, and cancellation filled.

Worked at Delphos St. Johns last night, officiating the JV contest...a 59-42 wind by visiting Lima Bath...we worked quick and with a minimum of fouls, finishing up in 62 minutes....my kind of game!!  Just one more to go, a final JV Boys game at Wapak next Friday and thankfully the long roundball season, for me at least, will be over.  Spring, warm weather, and baseball season, can't come soon enough.

The ability to rub people{mostly Liberals} the wrong way!

I got home last night and after watching an incredibly boring basketball game between Ohio State and Illinois{a mind-boggling low score for major college hoops, with OSU winning 47-39}, I got on the Internet and checked out my facebook page....and noted a major pissing match among  some of my friends about a story of a Muslim indoctrinated cop in Idaho{of all places} shoot some guys Service Dog:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/trigger-happy-cop-shoots-familys-service-dog/

Having been a Military Cop{Air Force Security Police} in Vietnam, who worked around Dog Trainers/Handlers, and having raised Airedales for many years...I can relate to both sides...but given the fact this clown is a stinking Islamic, a breed of trash that hates kids and dogs by their very nature, I gotta believe that this bastard shot the dog, because he was indeed "Trigger Happy".  There are some bad dogs,  these dogs were not among that group IMO, there are far more bad cops....saying that, I have many cops and retired cops among my best friends, but like all professions of power, you get the good with the bad.

Booted Again....

My ability to piss off Liberals was put to the point again....just a few days after being reinstated by the Motorcycle Adventure site ADvrider...I was banned again last night.  It appears that Liberlism rules the roost, even in a motorcycle adventure site....funny stuff.  Most bikers I know are apolitical or conservative...but the loud mouths that moderate this site and the usual group of free speech haters on the left, have garnered the power to squash any speech they disagree with...to stray from that line results in a weeks ban....I now am in the middle of my second such ban in less than a month....

http://advrider.com/forums/

Of course I'm a troll....I have posted over there some 150 times in 8 months...while the leftist toads posting political nonsense have as many as 95,000 posts in a number of years...yep, I'm the troll...You Damn Right Winger PRH!!!...

Dartball Tourney....

After 3+ months of the Regular Dartball League Season....we begin{or perhaps end} the Tournament Season this afternoon...

The league isn't what it used to be to say the least...in the 2 half our St Johns Lutheran team finished in 3rd in the first half and 2nd in the second term...blowing our last 4 game to be left out of the Championship Series....I had an unusual year...starting off playing poorly at home and somewhat better on the road, I finished strong and ended with a .314 batting average{still low by my standards} and coming in 3rd in the league in RBIS...midway through the season I couldn't seem to find the single base, so switched back to my old standard going for RBIS and Triples...along with a couple Home Runs, I finished with another trophy season, although, as I said, not really up to my usual standards....

We play Schumm Lutheran in the first round of playoffs at 3pm today...a team that dominated us during the season, even though their record was not any better than ours.  We are do to get some revenge...but if we don't, I'll wait for the All Star Game to finish up the season.

Back Later>>>>



No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...