Thursday, February 27, 2014

Winter and Social Media





It's been a long, snowy, cold, Winter...long, long, Winter...sitting here this morning waiting for the plumber to show up to unclog my basement grey water drain...don't know what the Hell happened with that...cat, maybe dropped a ball or something down it...I did, after using the household "snake" to try to fix the problem, find a rusted jar cap, a ping pong ball, and a detergent cup....but it's still plugged...making showers and washing machine work not doable at this point.

The long winter continues....did I already say that???

Spent Monday watching Grandson Kasyn...the "K~Man" is certainly growing and at 2 years 3 months old he is in the top 5% height wise and top 10% weight wise for his age...despite a few ear infections and such for this "long, snowy, cold, winter", he is growing like a weed....did I mention it has been a long cold winter???

Saturday we head to Centerville and hook up with Hal, Lisa, Kasyn, and Lisa's family and head towards Cincinnati where we will find out what sex Grandchild #2, due is August, will be....bets are it might be a girl this time....but as long as the  next 5 1/2 months go well, I am really not concerned which sex the baby will be.

Concerning the cat that showed up at our house on Christmas night, it has been living in our basement in the cold weather....and since it's been a long, cold, snowy, winter, that has been much of the time....rotating between the house, basement, and garage....lol!  Yesterday however, I took her in to get her "fixed"...if she is going to stick around the house and yard....I want no offspring hanging around with her.....

Facebook...Banned Again!

Some asshole on facebook, a typical gutless liberal male, name "Russel", gawd, is that a perfect name for a faggot left wing pole smoker or what....keeps ratting me out for posts I made toward him over a year ago...and each time he sends the same posts, the Nazi Gerbils at facebook under the direction of Fuhrer Kookenberg, ban me for 12 to 24 hours....I suspect one day to get the full month long ban....probably for saying something derogatory about his Majesty Barry Obammy....the Dicktaker Wannabee Dictator. 

I'm not sure how a sweet, kind, person, like me could piss off so many far left types?  {insert smart ass smirk}, but I guess I should consider it a badge of honor....nothing funnier that watching liberals, especially gutless, dickless, white liberal males get their panties in a wad.  My guess is most liberal men, were either abused by their mommy when children, maybe forced to wear girls clothes, and ended up the pathetic wrecks that they become as adults....a more sorry group of people never existed on Planet Earth than the American Liberal White Male.

Did I mention it's been a long, cold, winter??

Basketball season, for me at least, is done....I finished up last Friday at Wapak...and now I wait for Baseball Umpiring to begin...my first scheduled game is a Varsity Scrimmage on March 18th at Parkway....what are the chances of getting that one in?   Doubtful at best...I don't think the snow will melt{we are expecting 8 to 12 inches Sunday and Monday} by then...nor the fields dry....in fact with the temperature scheduled to drop to -7 by Tuesday{Don't think I've ever seen anything that far below zero into March}....and the extended forecast, acurate or not, does not seem promising...but it will work itself out, one way or the other.

Did I mention it's been a long, snowy, cold, winter????

back later>>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...