Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Dog Days of Summer in the Blog World


It doesn't take much to realize that when Summer comes a calling, the Blog World, especially in my little corner of it, slows to a crawl, and to tell the truth, the posts are pretty insipid and boring.....but I'd rather bitch about the rain, than talk anymore about that useless ass that sets in the White House....politics sucks, and that giant sound you hear from Washington DC, is Barack Obama, sucking the life out of this Republic.

I just don't have the time to plop my arse in a chair and actually think of what to write...and what photos to post. So bear with me....through the coming baseball tournaments, Bar Stool Open Outing, and other outdoor stuff, just staying out of doors, is going to take precedent over what I post for the next couple of months...that's just they way it is. For you regulars, stop by, I will have the daily rain updates. It rained again last night, and again after Midnight, giving us I believe 26 of the last 30 days with at least a shower...tomorrow looks dry as does Saturday, but the storms will return by the end of the weekend.

Off to umpire...back later!
Photo-One of my Giant Sunflowers from last year's harvest...will I top last year with this season's crop? Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...