Monday, October 16, 2017

Changes in Weather and Life

October is probably my favorite month, weather wise at least, the changes usually come swift, as we transfer from the heat and humidity to cooler nights, drying, less humid weather...sadly it doesn't last long, because November looms and that month is a mixed bag, before winter and the Holidays set it.

October is usually a great month to ride the Dual Sport TW...fewer bugs, more color, and with the exception of the ever constant farm machinery on the rural roads, less traffic....on the minus side, the days grow shorter, and that once again brings thoughts of snow, and firing up the Snow Blower...of course if that is like the last 2 winters, didn't get that out all that often..."Thank God for Man~Made Global Warming" ! Yes, anybody with one ounce of Science knowledge, knows that Marxist inspired and pushed by the Media, Bullshit, is just that...BS...Climate Change is real, Man Made Climate is pure garbage, designed to tell you mere mortals how to live and to get into your pockets for some Government Cash....

Now that my officiating career has come to an end, for all but a fill in{not OHSAA Related} on occasion, I have plenty of time to re~route a course in my remaining time on this earth. 


I will head to the basement and clean off my all to neglected Weight Bench and Weider Machines...do a bit more walking, a lot more photograph work, and then chart a plan to do more Dual Sport Riding at various locations around this vast country...once Patricia fully retires she can head out with me on occasion, although it won't be those long distance riding sessions...she is not a Motorcycle fan, when it comes to riding...although in our early years, she did get on the back on occasion, but not since the kids came along....

I guess I should thank Beau Ruggs for the ill~timed and bogus suspension, along with the sorry excuse for a teacher, bloated porker that ratted me out for  my personal beliefs and comments, that had nothing to do with my officiating work...but I won't, they and any others involved can kiss my ass, and one day "Karma" will bite, right where it counts...but as for me, I'm comfortable with a retirement, and letting the legal course take it's time.  As I said in previous posts, regardless, it was time to hang em' and I have officially done that....at least in football and basketball...baseball?  We will see, but I am inclined to just walk away from that as well, satisfied that my 4 Regionals, 12 District, and uncounted Sectional Tournaments in OHSAA related contests, as well at 7 consecutives State ACME assignments, and the State Title Game this year, speak for themselves.  No amount of lying, cutting, pasting, and BSing by Beau and the rest can take those away.

So Fall awaits, hopefully a good month or so of decent weather.....and I am ready, more than ready,  to tackle that

back later>>>>

Photos-The Celina to Coldwater Bike Path in October, if the weather is nice, it's a great place to walk...down in my Basement Workout Cave a couple years ago...not sure if I can get back to this, but I'll give it a try...and riding the TW in Fall, is a rewarding experience.....especially if done solo when and where you can stop and smell the roses and photograph the great outdoors.

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...