Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Getting "Hosed" at the VA

I will update my OHSAA suspension story on Thursday...if I survive the next 36 hours.  Today begins the "Clear Liquid Diet" portion of the pre colonoscopy which will take place early tomorrow afternoon down at the Columbus VA Medical Center.  Patricia suggested we get a motel down near there for tonight, however being the cheap ass I am, no way I'm going to buy a motel room for the night at $100 plus just so I can sit on the toilet and drink some god awful liquid...if I'm blowing money on a motel I'm gonna enjoy it, especially if it has a bar...

So tomorrow after drinking all this, as I call it, "Liquid Enema", we will head the 115 mile 2 hour trip to the Capitol City, or would that be "Crapetal" City?  I will take what precautions I need in hopes of making it down without incident...a change of clothes and a couple of clear rest areas on the way down US 33 are mapped out.

So anyway, I've mixed up the formula and am having some unsweetened coffee at this hour...the rest of the day it will be carbonated sweet water, and the about 4pm the fun begins.

In the MLB Playoffs, the Dodgers and Houston have made their respective League Championship Series...meanwhile the Cubs are up 2-1 on Washington in the NL and the Indians and Yankees are now tied at 2-2 with New York winning at home...I really could care less about he Cubs and Nationals, hopefully the Tribe will take the rubber match at Cleveland tomorrow over New York.

I grew up a Yankee fan in Florida, but the days of Yogi and The Mick are long gone....and I despise the Free Agency that has virtually ruined the game.

Back Thursday with a report on how things "came out" and another installment of the OHSAA Files..

PRH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope every thing went well with the colonoscopy.

Most of all Thank You for the service to your country in Vietnam and currently on this blog and all social media platforms. People should not be persecuted for personal opinions. Unfortunately someone forgot to tell a group of people that door swings both ways.

Good luck, and keep up the fight, America needs all the help it can get.

Justin Day

PRH said...

Thanks Justin...well petty well, one minor polyp, so done with the colon "clearner" for 5 years...as far as the OHSAA, their Mini Dictators and the Rat{s} who feed them lies and edited material? The pox is on them...I am comfortable with my opinions and will continue to say and give my opinions freely until the Jack Boots kick down my door.

Thank You for Your Support

PRH

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...