Thursday, October 19, 2017

Color Schemes ...





A year ago today, October 19, 2016, I took the TW out for a 50 mile or so trip around Northern Mercer County and then along the Miami Erie Canal in western Auglaize County...the colors of fall were just about peak..

One year later?  Not so much...some yellows, a bunch of dried browns, some bare trees, and plenty of lingering green...Hromish and I had planned on heading over to Holmes County and that area at peak season...I guess my question now is..."When is Peak, or is there going to be a Peak"? ....

Otherwise with no games to officiate these days, and with good weather at least through the weekend{rain expected late Sunday}...I have had plenty of time to ride, work out back, and smoke a good Cigar when the mood hits....also a few Fall Ales and Brews have been downed.  However, I am not looking forward to the end of fall and the coming Winter, which it will come....hopefully another [fake science/Global Warming/Climate Change} mild winter is in store...

back later>>>>

Photos-Riding in the Fall, especially with low humidity and some major sunshine is always my favorite time of year...whether on the TW or just outside...

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...