Wednesday, October 19, 2011

___prh...a day in the life....: The Life and Times of the Outlaw Marvin Kuhns/Rebroadcast sort of...

Rained overnight, and still coming down...not a nice day at all, more like mid November than mid October... the rains in fact, canceled my Junior High game here in Celina last night, which is rare for football.  I did however manage to pick up a Varsity game for this Friday, working with a crew from Columbus, that I had filled in on early in the season.  This week, it will be a short drive for me, while they will have 120 miles to travel from the Capital City, I will have probably 20, as I work Head Linesman for the St. Henry at Fort Recovery game....

My old buddy Dick Finke, home for a few weeks, before heading back to Clearwater, is dropping by this morning....have not seen him in over a year...so we will catch up some, and probably head out and have a cup of Joe.....

Bringing back some past issues of the Daily Rant.....

With things going on as they are I have decided to bring back some old posts, which I enjoyed writing, back up for another look....the next three days will see the re-posting of my story of "The Outlaw Marvin Kuhns" and his connection to me, or my connection to him....The three part story and photo will run through Friday...Enjoy..

back later>>>>

{top photo}The Outlaw Marvin Kuhns, on the Slab, Stone Cold Dead, back in 1907 at Van Wert, Ohio....



Click link below to read story:

___prh...a day in the life....: The Life and Times of the Outlaw Marvin Kuhns: Since I got involved in genealogy research some 10 years ago, that interest in my family history has branched out in the lives of many famo...

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...