Friday, March 22, 2013

10 and 6/ 0 for 5 and 4 to 8 inches of Snow

This marks the third time I've started this, don't know what the Hell is wrong with Blogger, but like the weather, it appears to be fickle....so I will make this short, sweet{not} and to the point{s}...

Ten and Six.....

That was my record for the first day of March Madness....the picks were basically crap shoots, a couple of favorites lost, a couple escaped by their chin skin....New Mexico, under Steve Alford was a major disappointment...I had them going to the Sweet Sixteen, getting ousted by Ohio State's Buckeyes, who I have winning it all....another crap shoot.  So the 10-6, while bad, was not bracket busting, and I still have a shot to finish in the money....the second round{first round of games} usually doesn't kill you, unless, you lose a couple of Sweet 16 or Elite 8 teams...I should know more about my chances to finish in the Money by Midnight tonight.  With Duke, the Buckeyes, Miami, and the Florida Gators as my Final Four picks, today will separate the men for the boys....all four teams are in action, and I need them to finish the weekend still in the game to have a shot.

Oh' for Five....

My scrimmages at Crestview tonight and Spencerville tomorrow have already been cancelled....and with the forecast{more on that later} looking the way it does, my 0 scrimmages out of five attempts looks to be even worse by next week at this time...last year it was the Carotid Artery Surgery that put the Kibosh on my pre-season, this year it's the weather.  Speaking of which....

4 to 8 inches....

Of Snow by weekends end.....at least that's what a couple of the forecast arms...Accu~Weather in particular, are saying.  So, will this be the last?  I don't know, but I had put the Snow Blowers up and back in the recesses of the garage, and was ready to get the lawn mowers out and ready for spring....Not So Fast!  The mowers will have to wait, the blowers?  Well time will tell, but it appears we may have to get them out one more time....DAMN!

So that is what my world looks like....hopefully April will bring real Spring, because ol' Puxetawney Phil missed the boat this year....

Enjoy your weekend, regardless of game results and weather....back later>>>

Photos-Bracket, wounded, but not dead yet....Can my Snow Machine be back in the picture come Sunday?  and Ol' Phil couldn't take the missed prediction, and ended it....

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...