Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Foggy Morning on Grand Lake....

Just a quicky....


For the next two nights I go back to officiating Girls Junior High double headers...tonight at Lima Perry, and tomorrow back to Lima, at Central Catholic.  After that, with the rare exception, maybe a night or two, I am done with girls JH for the season....although I will still work several JV girls games as league action kicks off over the holidays.

This morning, I awoke, and walked through the chill and drizzle from the overnight rains....first through the neighborhoods, then heading to the bank, the Marathon station for $5 worth of Ohio Lottery Tickets.  I seldom play, except on occasion the daily rolling cash draw, where last week I got a $12 return on my $5 dollar investment.  Enough perhaps for a 6-pack of beer.  After that stop I headed with camera over to the shelter house on the northwest corner of Grand Lake....some loose ice had gathered and was being washed back and forth by the southerly winds and waves....I snapped a few photos, and then headed back to the house.

Patricia has fixed her annual allotment of Christmas Cookies...I had some for Mike and Mom, as well as a homemade Cheese Cake that she had made for Mike, as my older, and only brother, turns the big 65 tomorrow.....

That's if for today's posting....gotta get stuff around before heading to Perry....but I will be back later>>>> 

photos-Loose Ice and Fog were the name of the game around Grand Lake early today...

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...