Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blogger Bloopers!


You gotta wonder about Blogger....I see all my old threads are no longer on the front page....maybe it's King Obama doing his dirty work. I know Goober Google is in the tank for the Ebony Messiah, maybe they are throwing a monkey wrench into anybody that doesn't bow or cow down to the Emperor....or maybe it's just a blogger screw up, which is always a good possibility.

Anyway, not much going on....calf muscle is still tight, but improving, a good 5 weeks more rest hopefully will handle the problem and I'll be ready for baseball. The Daytona 500 is on, but really I have little interest in NASCAR....used to follow Richard Petty and then Rusty Wallace, but much like the NFL and other pro sports, it has become a politically correct over hyped, over exposed "sport".

I do remember 30 years ago, the 1979 Daytona was held the day after Anissa was born, that was the first race televised on national TV live....Petty got the win in a classic, when Cale Yarborough and Donnie Allison wrecked on the final lap.....I was watching that from Patricia and Anissa's hospital room in frigid Wausau, Wisconsin....30 years? Hardly seems that long ago.

Enough rambling.....back tomorrow>>>>>>
update---I see the posts are back, go figure!

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...