Friday, February 13, 2009

The Stimulus(PORK) Package is Here!


The Emperor will sign the package this coming Monday or sooner...funny(not so) part is...the document is over 1000 pages long, for the members of Congress to read the package before voting on it this morning, they would have to be able to read 650 words or more per minute. Most of these assclowns can't read a sentence, let alone 650 words every 60 seconds.

This piece of garbage with it's 1 Trillion dollar price tag is being set upon us, and nobody knows the damage it's gonna do.

God Save the Republic, and take care of those bastards bent on destroying it......because the liberals in Congress are selling us out for a bill of bad law. If you are not "Mad as Hell", you are clueless.
--
Will spend the weekend resting my torn calf muscle, and hoping my rehab works...have a good one.
--
back later>>>>>>>>

8 comments:

GUYK said...

I think the republic is gone. I am planning on how to just survive in the future and live as free as I can...

PRH said...

It is done....but we are not yet. All we can do is protect what we have and our own.....

Anonymous said...

Things are not looking too good, that's a fact.

I'm trying to figure out where to go to get out while I can. Costra Rica is looking good. A lot of folks are going to Nicaragua but there are too many people there who don't like Gringos.

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

I posted a letter from Congressman Ted Poe today, and it breaks it down to the point that leaves little doubt we are screwed.

TexasFred said...

The voters of Maine and Pennsylvania have some work to do.

All WE can do here in Texas is encourage the voters of those states to do the RIGHT thing, our Texas Senators did vote against. And we sure got the message over to them, vote FOR and you're looking for a job..

Apparently, they listened. Some of these people seem to conveniently forget, they work for US, not vice versa, once in a while they need a powerful reminder, I just don't DO subtle...

Deborah Wilson said...

Pat -

Wishing you and Patricia a Happy Valentine's Day.

I guess I'll make a post in a little while - I just think it's ironic that this Stimmy Bill was passed on Friday the 13th.

Law and Order Teacher said...

I happen to believe that the government doesn't truly represent us as Americans. The constitution begins with the words "We the people" for a reason. It all about us. Not these clowns that occupy office today. They will be held accountable someday. I wish it was sooner rather than later.

PRH said...

"We the People" indeed Steve. The Pelosi, Reid, Snowe, Collins, and Obamas of the country are trying to turn US into a total Nanny State. With their following of Willing Idiots, they are well on the way....someday, hopefully in our lifetime, they will pay for their treason.

Hermit, my brother vacations or has in the past on many occasions, if I was younger, I might consider it....but I think I will stay and fight it out here.

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...