Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Spring Springing....









More sun on the agenda for today....and not a lot of time. Baseball tonight, my first Junior High(Middle School) game in a decade or so....will do that solo, should be interesting. This morning I'm heading over to mom's(her and brother Mike return from Florida this weekend), to haul her junk out of the garage for pick-up by the City. Our section of town is the first to participate in the yearly junk and trash hauling, her neighborhood is the last, and that happens this Saturday, before she returns. I will haul the stuff out a little early, since I won't be around much the rest of the week.....

Tomorrow I head almost 80 miles north for a Varsity game at West Unity, Ohio, and then will drive over to my horse training buddy Tom's place...for a beer and sandwich, will crash there for the night, return to Celina on Friday, in time for the MAC League game at Marion Local, where Garry and I will switch duties, I will do the plate this time around. Some rain is in the forecast for late Friday and Saturday, so that could throw a monkey wrench into the weekend games....time will tell.

In the meantime, I will leave you with some more photos of the blooming flowers around the yard....yesterday I picked up 5 varieties of Sun Flowers, which I'll wait until mid May to put in the ground...most of the Frost should be out of the area by that time....







back later>>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...