Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day to all, and prayers to those in India that have been affected by the Islamic Terror of yesterday. Another Warning that we must be always vigilant.

And a special heads up to a few new bloggers that I have added to my favorites list: Fellow Conservatives:

Deb Wilson


fellow Air Force Sky Cop Veteran/and Buckeye

Law and Order Teacher



and supporter of the American Troops

Matt

And Gun Supporting Women like Trish
and Brigid
ENJOY THE DAY!

back later>>>>>>>>>

4 comments:

Buck said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Pat!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Hope you and yours had a good one Pat.

Home on the Range said...

Thanks for the link and some other new great blogs to look at.

Deborah Wilson said...

Pat,

Thanks for the link, I will return the favor soon -

Everyone is going home today, I'm tired!

I met family this year I didn't know I had...lol

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...