Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Away for the day....

Headed to Minster, Ohio, for an appointment with our Nurse Practitioner....by the time I was done, I was wondering to myself..."What the Hell/When the Hell" did this all happen?

Seems despite all my good work at diet and exercise, a few things are out of whack...

BP was 200/107 when first checked....funny didn't feel any different...that is the highest, by far, since my late 2007 back issues put me in great pain for a few months....it was running about the same back then, when Doc Bergman, who retired last year, put me on a 10-12.5 dosage of Lisinopril.  After that procedure my BP stabilized and I had been pretty good, especially with the weight loss plan of 2 1/2 years ago.  That all came crashing down this morning....so my dosage has been ratchet up to double for now, and the blood draw will be tomorrow, followed by a cardio consultation and treadmill exam on February 16th....

Well Hell, that's about it for now....the only good news that I saw over the past 24 hours are the results of Rick Santorum taking Minnesota, Missouri, and Colorado, in the GOP battle....thus holding off the coronation of Mitt Romney as the sacrificial lamb to King Barry in November....maybe, just maybe, the republic can be saved from another four years of Hell.....meanwhile I guess my job is to see if I can survive, regardless of who is in the White House.

No basketball tonight, but our first local baseball rules meeting in on the agenda at Van Wert tonight...

back later>>>>

No comments:

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...