Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More Nappanee







Just a few photos from Nappanee, Indiana, tornado damage....for more on the devastation from last Thursday evening more photos can be found at the Jolynna blog:







Gulf Stream RV will be back up and running by the end of the week....Nappanee as a whole will take much longer.

{photos include the damage and destruction at Fairmount Homes and Gulf Stream RV, and the Marathon Gas and Convenience store where I stop to fill up the RVs before leaving, and to grab a hot cup of coffee...glad the guys that run this one had closed the store at 9PM...the storm destroyed it 90 minutes later.}






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am glad the Marathon Station closed at 9 p.m., too. I don't know any of the employees, but the owner, Chanty Long,is a friend of my husband's.

He used to work for my husband not long after he came over here from Cambodia.

I am very sad for him. My understanding is that he is not going to rebuild.

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...