Sunday, October 5, 2008

An American Carol and the New American Marxist













An American Carol....a must see for any red blooded, right thinking, Islamic bashing American like me. Went to see it with the wife yesterday. Only an hour 20 minutes, worth the time, funny in parts, lame in others, a pretty serious message against Political Correctness, and a big poke at Michael Moore and left wing loons.
And then we have our future American Marxist Dictator......and his soul mate Fidel Castro. What a Pair!
Read about Cuba under Fidel Castro in 1959, and you'll see what Barry Obama wants for the USA in 2009.

4 comments:

FHB said...

haven't seen that flick. Will probably rent it.

And one thing I bet Obama does when he gets in, end this stupid embargo of Cuba. Bush's dad should have done that when the cold war ended. He'll be vilified for doin' it, but it's long overdue.

PRH said...

Don't know FHB, he says he won't, but everytime "The Ebony Messiah" opens his mouth, a lie comes out. I wouldn't mind a few quality Cuban Cigars in the humidor though.

The Lonely Conservative said...

I haven't been to a movie since I was pregnant with my first child, who is now seven years old. I may lift my self imposed ban on movies to see this one!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much Kevin farley looks like his brother Chris, and michael moore. I can't wait to see this movie.

Before February Ends...

The plan is, is to get at least a post a month here for 2024...so here we are in later February so let's do it... It has been, for the m...